Our Advanced chocolate skills course will refresh your current skills and take you into the commercial world of chocolate making.
Age Recommendations: 16 and over.
This advanced course includes:
- - The uses and applications of more ''technical'' and ''commercial'' ingredients.
- - A range of recipes and fillings which will allow you to continue to develop your own style of chocolates.
- - Filling truffle shells and pre-made cases/novelty shapes
- - An introduction to more commercial methods allowing mass production on an artisan scale.
- - Advanced techniques for Making: Advanced moulding, Marbling, Decoration of finished products.
- - Advanced centres, caramels, honeycomb, delights and layered ganaches.
- - Advanced decoration techniques
- - Commercial packaging and marketing.
- - Shelf Life
- - Storage
We will take you step by step through each stage to enable you to become skilled in the art of chocolate making and possibly aspire to become a professional chocolatier.
A previous basic knowledge of chocolate making or attendance of the Beginners and/or Intermediate Chocolate Skills course is advised in order to get the most out of this course.
This course is a one full day course as follows:
Times: 9.30am - 4.30pm
The course fee includes:
Refreshments (hot & cold) available throughout the day
A cold buffet lunch (see our buffet lunch for details). Lunch will be served during a 30 minute break at approx' 1pm.
All equipment is provided, please bring a notepad and pen and an apron (if you wish), disposable aprons are supplied.
TO BOOK - Please Ring:
If you have difficulty in enrolling using the above links and numbers,
or if you would prefer to speak personally to the course tutor
please contact us directly on: Tel: 02381 575000 or email:
Advanced Chocolate Skills - One Day Course
- Product Code: Courses
- Availability: In Stock