Our Advanced chocolate skills course will refresh your current skills and take you into the commercial world of chocolate making.
This advanced course includes:
- - The uses and applications of more ''technical'' and ''commercial'' ingredients.
- - A range of recipes and fillings which will allow you to continue to develop your own style of chocolates.
- - Filling truffle shells and pre-made cases/novelty shapes
- - An introduction to more commercial methods allowing mass production on an artisan scale.
- - Advanced techniques for Making: Advanced moulding, Marbling, Decoration of finished products.
- - Advanced centres, caramels, honeycomb, delights and layered ganaches.
- - Commercial packaging and marketing.
- - Shelf Life
- - Storage
We will take you step by step through each stage to enable you to become skilled in the art of chocolate making and possibly aspire to become a professional chocolatier.
A previous basic knowledge of chocolate making or attendance of the Beginners and/or Intermediate Chocolate Skills course is advised in order to get the most out of this course.
This course is a multi session course as follows:
At: Eastleigh College, Chestnut Avenue, Eastleigh. SO50 5FS.
On: 4 Tuesday Evenings
Commencing: Tuesday 1st May 2018 Ending: Tuesday 22nd May 2018
Times: 6.30pm - 9.00pm
PLEASE NOTE: There will be an ingredients fee for each session you attend of £7 per night, payable to the tutor.
All equipment is provided, please bring a notepad and pen and an apron (if you wish), disposable aprons are supplied.
FOR BOOKINGS - Please go to:
Eastleigh College Adult Education
If you have difficulty in enrolling using the above links and numbers,
or if you would prefer to speak personally to the course tutor
please contact us directly on: Tel: 02381 575000 or email:
Advanced Chocolate Skills - Eastleigh College (Main College Campus) - May 2018
- Product Code: Courses
- Availability: In Stock